Top Ways to Keep Creepy Crawlies Away
7 Ways to Keep Them Out
- Spiders don't like peppermint so mix in a spray bottle some peppermint oil and water, and then spray it around your home. It will also make your house smell nice too
- Keep your house clean and cobweb free. Daily dusting and hoovering will stop them from making themselves at home
- Vinegar is not just for your chips. Like peppermint oil if you fill a spray bottle with vinegar and water and spray around all cracks and crevices around your house
- Get a Cat they are a great deterrent. They can be great hunters and will not let a spider crawl across the floor without taking care of business!
- Make sure outside your house is clear of leaves, grass clippings, piles of wood and other places a spider could hide.
- Rub Orange peels on areas where spiders are known to hide like skirting boards, windowsills and bookshelves. Or even use lemon polish on your furniture
- Go Conkering. Placing conkers or chestnuts around the house will keep them from roaming around