High Ropes & Adventure Golf at Haigh Woodland Park
- Browse Vouchers
Have a fun packed time at Haigh Woodland Park and experience the excitement of High Ropes and Adventure Golf for half price with Wish FM Deals.
Aspiring adventurers and adrenaline junkies can take a tree-top adventure on the High Ropes…..and whizz down the forty metre zip-wire
…..then relax over a game of Adventure Golf on the eighteen hole Woodland themed course with woodland creatures and a Viking boat!
All that for just TWENTY FIVE pounds for a family of four
- At Haigh Woodland Park you can have a game of Adventure Golf which has 18 themed holes – like waterfalls, Viking Boats, animals and local landmarks! – suitable for all ages and abilities from 4 years old.
- Aspiring adventurers and thrill seeking adrenaline junkies or those looking to do something a little different can take a tree top adventure on the Low or High Ropes. Once clipped in to a safety harness you’ll work your way around the course(s) to tackle a variety of suspended obstacles including the Rickety Bridge, Hebie Geebie, cargo nets, stepping stones and a 40m zip wire.
- You can pop to the Kitchen Courtyard where you’ll find the Courtyard Café and artisan food and drink retailers
- Plus there is the ¾ railway track where Helen, the little locomotive, runs each weekend and during school holidays for just a small fee.
Or those attractions that are absolutely free to enjoy…
- Kids can have a great time in the Adventure Play park which is full of swings, climbing frames, rope bridges and seesaws
- Take a leisurely walk through the Walled Gardens or along nearly 20 miles of way marked paths and trails.
- Have a picnic in the park
- Spot a wide variety of bird and wildlife and visit the Saddleback Pigs in their woodland pen.
Voucher Terms and Conditions
Subject to availability, advanced booking required - (tel 01942 828280)
Activities must be taken on the same day and are subject to availability
Voucher is for High or Low Ropes & Adventure Golf ONLY and can not be used in conjunction with any other High/Low Ropes or Adventure Golf offer
Voucher is for High or Low Ropes not both
Age and height restrictions apply - Low Ropes 5 years 1.1m tall, High Ropes 8 years
For any further information or to book, the Haigh Woodland Park Visitor Centre will be happy to help - 01942 828280
Must use by 31st May 2019
General Terms and Conditions
1 Area of Application
These Terms and Conditions are valid in the current version at any one time and apply to the relationship between Wireless and Customers.
2 Definitions and Interpretation
2.1 Business Partner means any individual, company or other entity with whom Wireless have a commercial relationship.
2.2 Contract means the agreement made between Wireless and the Customer when the Customer completes the online purchase of Vouchers.
2.3 A Customer is an individual who purchases a Voucher online at wishfm.net.
2.4 Purchase Price is the price of the Voucher as stated from time to time on wishfm.net.
Service Provider means the entity providing the service for which the Voucher has been purchased.
2.5 Voucher means the voucher purchased online at wishfm.net by the Customer.
2.6 Words in the singular shall include the plural and visa versa.
3 Conditions of Purchase
3.1 The Customer is required to make his or her order of the Voucher via the Wireless website wishfm.net and to follow the instructions therein to complete their order of the Voucher.
3.2 Once the Customer has completed the online process, he or she shall have entered a legally binding Contract with Wireless and shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4 Conditions of Payment
4.1 Payment for the Voucher must be performed by the Customer exclusively by credit or debit card as instructed online.
4.2 Payment of the Purchase Price is taken in full online and must be completed prior to Wireless processing the Customer's order.
5 Reservation of Proprietary Rights
The Voucher remains the property of Wireless until the Voucher has been paid for in full and received by the Customer.
6.1 The Voucher will be emailed to the address supplied to Wireless by the Customer within 24 hours. Please contact us if you have not received your voucher after this time.
6.2 Wireless reserves its right to refuse to deliver overseas.
6.3 In the event that the Voucher is lost, Wireless may, but is not obliged to replace the Voucher.
7 Termination of the Contract
Wireless may refuse to complete a Customer's order in certain circumstances which include, but are not limited to;
1. typing, printing or calculation errors on the part of the Customer;
2. where the Customer has any liabilities to Wireless
3. where the Voucher are no longer available; or
4. where the Customer has failed to pay the Purchase Price or any other fees due by them.
8 Refund Policy
Once purchased, vouchers cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned.
8.1 Should an establishment cease trading within the validity period then a refund will be issued. The Customer can obtain a refund by posting the Voucher to; Wish FM, Orrell Lodge, Orrell Road, Orrell. Wigan. WN5 8HJ. The Voucher must be unused and not damaged.
8.2 Refunds can only be made in the manner prescribed in clause 8.1:
1. To the individual who purchased the Voucher;
2. To the same credit or debit card the Voucher was purchased on; and
3. Refunds cannot be given once a booking has been made, nor on expired or extended vouchers.
8.3 Refunds cannot be given under any other circumstances.
9 Guarantee and Liability
9.1 Wireless liability is hereby limited to the value of the Voucher.
9.2 Wireless is not responsible for the performance of the Service Provider and does not guarantee or warrant the performance Service Provider.
9.3 Should the Customer not be satisfied with the performance of Service Provider, the Customer may direct their complaint to Wireless , by contacting Wireless in the manner prescribed in clause 8. Wireless shall thereafter take all reasonable steps to investigate the Customer's complaint, but are not obliged to take any further steps.
10 Data Protection
10.1 Wireless shall at all times comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
10.2 The Customer states his or her consent for the use of Customer data for advertising purposes by Wireless and the transfer of this data to the Business Partners of Wireless when completing the order of the Voucher online.
10.3 By accepting these Terms and Conditions, Wireless and their Business Partners may contact the Customer with information about products, services and special offers.
10.4 Customers details will not be passed onto any non-related third party.
10.5 We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
11 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
11.1 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
11.2 The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be found by any court or other competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extend required, be deemed not to form part of these Terms and Conditions and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
No variation and/or addition to these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is agreed in writing and signed by Wireless .